AmeriWound – Indianapolis, IN
Wound Care Provider – Marion County, IN
AmeriWound is hiring Advanced Practice Providers, of most specialties, to provide wound care services for patients in their own homes. (Round in patient homes twice weekly.)
Whether you are looking to fill gaps in your current schedule or make a career change, this position will provide you the opportunity to enjoy an individualized practice that is financially rewarding. We have providers in 7 states and growing!
Provider follows the weekly patient visit schedule coordinated by the RM, Patient Care Coordinator (PCC).
AmeriWound’s affiliated providers are highly trained wound care professionals, who assess, diagnose, treat, monitor, and heal patient wounds. We LEAD the nation in days to healing! Our provider documentation is concise, and survey focused, meeting all medical standards.
Our wound certified educators train, educate, and guide our providers and client facilities on the most efficacious wound care treatments and follow up. As a result, patients have improved wound healing results in the comfort of their own home.
- Uncapped W-2 earning potential, directly proportionate to provider availability, EMR documentation, number of patient encounters per month, number of facilities covered, etc.
- Instruments provided by AmeriWound, such as, debridement kits & hurricane spray.
- Company laptop provided w/ EMR.
- Malpractice provided for both full and part-time providers.
- Mileage reimbursement based on standard IRS guidelines.
- We serve as your office and administration so you can spend more time with your family!
- Patient rounds within territory.
- Diagnose patient conditions via physical examination and/or telemedicine.
- Perform medical procedures i.e., debridement’s as necessary.
- Prescribe dressings, medications, and treatments.
- Communicate and collaborate on findings and treatments with patient’s PCP.
- Communicate information to patients regarding diagnosis and treatment goals.
- Document on each patient visit in company EMR/EHR system and maintain patient medical records on company assigned laptop computer.
- Facilitate referrals to other healthcare professionals and medical facilities as necessary.
- PA, CRNP.
- Board Certified/Board Eligible.
- Active, unrestricted state medical license.
- DEA license.
- Valid driver license.
- We require a high degree of technical skill utilizing software, including proficiency documenting EMR with strong attention to detail.
AmeriWound provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
AmeriWound is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org