Led by Milton Schachter, CEO and Samson Fixler, COO, AmeriWound directly services Skilled Nursing Facilities in Ohio and works with and manages California Wound Health.
We coordinate with facilities to accommodate nursing home and patient needs.
Our providers use state of the art tablet-based electronic medical records featuring a sophisticated, yet simple-to-use web-based software application for wound care management. Facilities can also access their resident’s EMRs as needed in real-time. These high-level tools assist our providers in enhancing patient care and facility performance across the wound care continuum.
We treat patients at their bedside, exercising a high-level of medical judgment,
timely debridement and the appropriate use of dressings. Evaluation, treatment and assessment of progress are based upon current wound treatment trends and strive to be cost-effective.
Nursing homes and other facilities contracting with AmeriWound will realize:
- Enhanced comprehensive wound care management programs
- Providers trained in wound care treatment who will treat your residents and manage their wound care
- Reduced wound-care healing times
- Improved wound care results
- Lower incidences of wound associated infections
- Reduced need to transfer patients to hospitals and wound care centers
- Fewer bed holds
- Increased patient/resident census
- Increased compliance with federal and state regulations
- Improved nursing facility wound care treatment scores
Interested facilities can contact us at email@example.com