Led by Milton Schachter, CEO and Samson Fixler, COO, AmeriWound directly services Skilled Nursing Facilities in Ohio and works with and manages WoundMD, AmeriWound Physicians IN, Ameriwound Physicians IL, AmeriWound Physicians NJ, and EmpireWound Physician Services.
We coordinate with facilities to accommodate nursing home and patient needs.
Our providers use state of the art tablet-based electronic medical records featuring a sophisticated, yet simple-to-use web-based software application for wound care management. Facilities can also access their resident’s EHRs as needed in real-time. These high-level tools assist our providers in enhancing patient care and facility performance across the wound care continuum.
We treat patients at hundreds of facilities, at the bedside, exercising a high-level of medical judgment, timely debridement and the appropriate use of dressings. Evaluation, treatment and assessment of progress are based upon current wound treatment trends and strive to be cost-effective.
Facilities contracting with AmeriWound benefit from :
- Comprehensive Wound Care Management
- Clinical Providers Trained in Wound Care Treatment
- Management & Treatment of Residents at the Bedside
- Reduced Wound Care Healing Times
- Increased Compliance with Federal & State Regulations
- Survey Readiness Preparation
- Documentation follows CMS & MDS guidelines
- Improved Nursing Facility Quality Measure Score
- Reduced Incidences of Wound Associated Infections
- Fewer Bed Holds
- Increased Patient/Resident Census
- Reduced need to Transfer Patients to Hospitals & Wound Care Centers
Interested facilities can contact us at 216-273-9800